Sunday, September 7, 2008

A quilter's must have!!!

Seriously this thing is amazing, if your like me and the ruler sometimes slides this little gripper works great. You can put it on any of your rulers and it just sticks with it suction cups. I love it, I just got it and I cant believe I didn't buy one sooner!!!
Also while I was searching on some blogs I found this SITE that had a tutorial for these cutest bag and it was so simple I had to make one and I just happened to have some fabric lying around(imagine that...) I made this is two hours thats how easy this was. I adjusted the size of it because I wanted it to be bigger it is a very versatile pattern. I also added pockets on the inside and I put the handle's in a different spot. A little tid bit though if you change the size just measure the outside piece before you sew the sides up so you have the measurements for the lining.
Also check out this SITE tutorail for cute storage cubes(scroll down to find it)!! There are some really creative people and I love when they share its great.

1 comment:

Bryan & Bobbie said...

I'm going to have to try that. Did you hand quilt that?