Monday, October 5, 2009

I finished my quilt!


I don't know if anyone still looks at this blog, but I've been waiting to post about my quilt for a long time. I just finished attaching the binding last night. I'm so happy to have my "happy quilt" done. Even if I don't need a nap, I will be snuggling under it this afternoon!
Next up, a quilt for Brandon. My goal is to have it done before he deploys again, so I'm not in too much of a rush. I think I would like to hand quilt it for him- so I should probably get started sooner rather than later.
(The fabrics are almost all Heather Bailey, and the pattern is the BQ- it's a large lap size, and I added the border.)

3 comments:

Natalie said...

That is so cute I love the fabrics and designs. I have a couple things to post too. Katie came again to our quilt retreat and we got alot done so I'll post pics soon!! Thanks for sharing!!

Bryan & Bobbie said...

I love it! That is such a pretty quilt.

Barb said...

Love your quilt!!